This MSc provides students with a thorough understanding of how science and scientifically based techniques can deliver immediate and sustainable reductions in crime
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
Module information is available via the links below (pdf). You will take all core modules and choose three optional modules.
- Designing and Doing Research (SECU0027)
- Quantitative Methods (SECU0028)
- Foundations of Security and Crime Science (SECU0031)
- Preventing Crimes (SECU0020)
Students choose four of the following:
- Perspectives on Organised Crime (SECU0032)
- Crime Mapping and Spatial Analysis (SECU0022)
- Investigation and Detection (SECU0033)
- Intelligence Gathering and Analysis (SECU0034)
- Qualitative Methods (SECU0041)
- Cybercrime (SECU0043)
- Introduction to Cybersecurity (SECU0038)
- Horizon Scanning (SECU0056)