The ACO flagship programme to support clinical academics in training to develop skills in data science and machine learning.
Building on UCL's track record in health informatics teaching, the Clinician Coders programme will enable clinical academics to effectively use data science to complement their existing research. The programme combines e-learning in basic informatics with face-to-face problem solving sessions to cement learning and foster multidisciplinary working.
Clinician Coders will base all of its course material on real clinical research data used with permission from academic and private sector partners. We aim to inspire and excite students by using real data and solving real problems.
This course will also help you to:
- Understand the basics of data science and coding;
- Apply learning to your research;
- Separate yourself from the pack in your next fellowship application;
- Enhance existing collaborations or start new ones;
- Align with funders' interests in data science.
If you are interested in taking part please email Felipe Fouto.