The health and safety objectives for UCL are published annually in the Health and Safety Policy and are detailed below.
- All high hazard departments that achieved T100 baseline prior to October 2019 to have achieved Level 1 by end of September 2020
- All high hazard departments achieving T100 baseline in October 2019 and later to have achieved Level 1 within 12 months from baseline achievement date
- Low Hazard Departments to complete a Target 100 Lite Assessment by end of December 2020
All Pls/Lab managers/HoDs to have completed the level 1 questionnaire of Responsible Risk Management eLearning module by end of September 2020 (release date for the module predicted as Spring term)
To establish a working group of the HSC to review current arrangements and to identify and have implemented practical solutions to resolve areas of uncertainty over responsibilities and 'institutional non-compliance' by September 2020 for the following:
- Water systems at risk from Legionella
- Local Exhaust Ventilation
- Pressurised systems
- Medical gases and alarms
- Lifting equipment
- Portable Appliance Testing
All departments to have completed a Departmental Health Hazard Status Checklist by end of April 2020 to enable Workplace Health and Wellbeing to assign the correct hazard status i.e. high hazard department or low hazard department
The health and safety objectives for UCL are published annually in the Health and Safety Policy, but you can view archive objectives in the link below.