Mandatory safety training courses
New staff and postgraduate students
- UCL Local Safety Induction conducted by the line manager and/or departmental staff. Guidance available from the Safety Induction webpage
- Local Fire Safety Induction and Familiarisation using the Building Fire Familiarisation Checklist (TN086).
- UCL Safety Induction (OL)
- Fire Safety (OL)
- Principles and Practice in Biosafety (OL) for all staff and post-graduate students undertaking genetic modification work or work with biological agents for the first time.
- Principles of Laboratory Safety (OL) for all new UCL laboratory-based post-graduate students; new laboratory staff determined by the department.
- Safe Handling of Unsealed Radioactive Sources for anyone intending to use unsealed sources.
Search here resultssearch-total-matching2search-total-matching
- Fire safety training | Safety Services - UCL – University College London
- UCL Safety Induction training | Safety Services - UCL – University College London