Radiation Safety Sub-Committee: terms of reference
Information regarding the Infrastructure Safety Sub-Committee's responsibilities.
Subject to any particular or general direction that may from time to time be given by the Work Health and Safety Committee (WHSC), the Radiation Safety Sub-Committee (RSSC) will:
- Advise on all matters relating to work with ionising radiations in UCL.
- Implement UCL policy with respect to work with ionising radiations in UCL.
- Monitor the use of ionising radiations in UCL.
- Advise on and monitor work involving security-rated radioactive materials in UCL.
- Report to the WHSC any matters deemed significant by the Committee.
Last updated: Tuesday, August 8, 2023