riskNET: Risk assessment
Guidance for people writing and approving risk assessments using riskNET.
riskNET provides an online approval and authorisation process for risk assessments as well as a central database storage of completed risk assessments with search function.
To maintain performance and ensure that the risk assessment database is up-to-date, we conduct a monthly scheduled data cleansing programme.
- Risk assessments in the 'Planning' stage for three months or longer with no activities will be removed
- Risk assessments in the 'Planning' stage for six months or longer will be removed
If your risk assessment has been removed because it fell into one of the above criteria, but it is still required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
> Risk Assessment Standard
> Read more about how to conduct a good risk assessment
> Principles of risk assessment training
riskNET (UCL login required) →
Before you start
- Do not use the back/forward buttons on your internet browser – use the breadcrumbs that appear on the top left-hand side of the screen to navigate through the system.
- Use Google Chrome as your browser and close down the browser when you have finished entering data (this logs you out of the system).
- Do not have multiple browser sessions open at the same time. You can only have one session at a time
Creating a new risk assessment
Updating an existing risk assessment
MediaCentral Widget Placeholderhttps://mediacentral.ucl.ac.uk/Player/H5dcc12D
Creating a new risk assessment from an existing risk assessment
Adding an attachment to a risk assessment
Email riskNET.email@example.com for assistance
Last updated: Tuesday, June 14, 2022