Chapter 3 - Responsibilities
This page forms part of UCL’s Safety Management System. This is Chapter 3 - Responsibilities.
Responsibilities are allocated based on the principle that you are responsible for the work under your control, for those working under your control and for the people who are affected by your work. Arrangements are in place to facilitate and support management in meeting their responsibilities.
In this chapter
- Chapter 3.1 - Safety responsibilities of Individuals
- Chapter 3.2 - Management Team safety responsibilities
- Chapter 3.3 - Departmental specialist safety roles
- Chapter 3.4 - Health and safety commitees
- Chapter 3.5 - Union appointed health and safety representatives
- Chapter 3.6 - UCL Safety Services responsibilities
- Chapter 3.7 - Specialist safety roles
- Chapter 3.8 - Workplace Health responsibilities
Last updated: Tuesday, September 14, 2021