- Click on individual residences below for further information.
- Please note catering for groups may be available at a catered hall for those staying in self-catered residences.
- View the residences on a map
- General information
General Residence information
- Check in is from 3pm. Check specific residence pages above for latest check-in time.
- Check-out is by 10am.
- All bedrooms in all halls have WiFi.
- There is no smoking inside any UCL building. Smoking is permitted in courtyards with consideration for other guests.
- All residences have laundry facilities on site or at an adjacent site.
- Some residences may have limited parking facilities - see specific residence pages above.
- Special requirements
Guests with special requirements
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult (see terms and conditions).
- Unless expressly requested and confirmed, rooms will not necessarily have disabled access. UCL can provide accessible rooms on some sites, subject to availability. You must inform UCL if you or a member of your group have limited mobility or any other impairment which may affect their ability to self-evacuate their room in the event of an emergency.
- Not all residences have lifts. Please specify in your booking if you require a room with lift access.
- All residences offering self catering facilities include use of communal kitchens. These kitchens are fully equipped and all have refrigerators, freezers, cookers, and microwaves, as well as basic crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Kitchens are cleaned frequently (at least once weekly), but guests are responsible for their own washing and tidying up.
- Kitchens and communal rooms can be used 24 hours a day, but we would like to point out that use after 11pm at night might cause disturbance to other guests.
- Catered residences
- Bed and breakfast options include a self-service breakfast with a choice of beverages.
- Lunches are available as packed lunch or two course meal with a choice at each course, and are served in the dining room of the residence on a self-service basis.
- Evening meals are composed of three courses with a choice at each course, and are served in the dining room of the residence on a self-service basis.
- Bedrooms are serviced and the bed linen changed after each guest departure or weekly for stays over 7 nights.
- All rooms are furnished in student style, and although not of a hotel standard they are comfortable and clean.
- Common rooms
- All common areas in the residences are available for our guest use when not in use for conferencing.
- Some residences have a television lounge, some have music rooms, and others have libraries (see specific residence pages above).
- Meeting rooms and classrooms are also available for hire in a selection of our residences. Contact the relevant hall for details.