UCL Neuroscience is organised thematically across all faculties at UCL but is principally part of a single School of Life and Medical Sciences (SLMS).
There are many inter-departmental and cross-faculty research groups and centres associated with UCL Neuroscience and PIs can also be found in many other departments across UCL, reflecting the interdisciplinary nature of UCL Neuroscience research.
- Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Language and Cognition
- Speech, Hearing and Phonetic Sciences
- UCL Interaction Centre
Neuroscience-related departments outside SLMS
Cross-cutting neuroscience centres
- UCL Centre for Advanced Biomedical Imaging
- Centre for Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Centre for Educational Neuroscience
- UCL Centre for Medical Image Computing (CMIC)
- Deafness Cognition And Language Research Centre (DCAL)
- UCL Institute of Behavioural Neuroscience
- UCL Institute of Movement Neuroscience
- Leonard Wolfson Experimental Neurology Centre
- London Centre for Nanotechnology
- MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sainsbury-Wellcome Centre for Neural Circuits and Behaviour
- Ulverscroft Vision Research Group
NIHR Biomedical Research Centres
Finally, many UCL Neuroscience researchers are heavily involved in the translational research that is the focus of health research centres of excellence at UCL and its associated hospitals.