UCL researchers tackle COVID-19
Some highlights include:
Covid-19 Genomics UK Consortium, including UCL Professor Judy Breuer, is using genomics to track the spread of coronavirus in the UK.
Nigel Field and Anne Johnson and contribute to DELVE: Data Evaluation and Learning for Viral Epidemics to inform the UK response to the pandemic.
More at UCL's COVID-19 research hub.
A summary of UCL's latest media commentary on COVID-19 here.
Stay tuned to the links above and our Twitter feed for up-to-the-minute progress and commentary on COVID-19 from UCL researchers.
Microbiobiology@UCL Symposium 2020 goes virtual
Now over two consecutive half-days on 28th and 29th July.
Microbiology@UCL Newsletter Archive
- V&A exhibition: FOOD: Bigger than the Plate | UCL Research Domains - UCL – University College London
- Share your views on the future of research with Research England | UCL Research - UCL – University College London
- Microbiology Doctoral Students' Small Grants announced | UCL Grand Challenges - UCL – University College London
- Ed Miliband joins experts to debate the welfare state | UCL Grand Challenges - UCL – University College London
- Health Systems and Embedded Inequalities funding announced | UCL Grand Challenges - UCL – University College London