Social Science Plus is the Collaborative Social Science Domain's funding scheme that offers £10,000 for a UCL social science led cross-disciplinary (social science and non-social science) pilot project that will lay the basis for a major (minimum £250,000), high quality, research funding application that is competitive and cross-disciplinary. To date we have awarded over £76,000 to social science PIs based across UCL.
- We will not be running a call in 2020-21. Funding permitted, we hope to run our Social Science Plus for academic year 2021-22. Sign-up for our newsletters and Tweets to make sure that you know when the next call opens
- Principal Investigators’ expertise must fall within the remit of the ESRC’s research areas - scroll down the page when you click on this link to see the list of subject areas
- Read our statement about the terms "social scientist" and "social science"
Current and previous pilot projects
- 2019-20 pilot projects
- 2018-19 pilot projects and outcome reports
- 2017-18 pilot projects and outcome reports
- 2016 pilot project