Research Services are currently in the process of developing a new user network for Worktribe. If you would be interested in taking part, please contact the team on email@example.com
A Worktribe Operations Board has been established to provide a forum for continued user involvement in the future development of the Worktribe Management System.
The aims of the Board are the;
- Identification and prioritisation of opportunities for the continuing enhancement of business process underpinning UCL’s use of Worktribe Research Management System.
- Review, and prioritisation of, feature requests for potential system development, and agree on institutional feedback to Worktribe Ltd.
- Planning of UCL’s Worktribe system upgrade scheduling.
- Development of UCL’s Worktribe training strategy for both business as usual, and for system upgrades (where required).
- Reports to the Director of Research Services (UCL’s designated business owner for Worktribe and a member of Research Operations Committee).
- Is chaired by the Assistant Director, Research Operations, Research Services.
- Meets termly and includes senior representatives from Academic Departments, Faculties, Research IT Services and Research Services.
- Initiates working sub-groups (either rapid response or task & finish) if required.
If you have any feedback on the Worktribe Research Management System functionality and the associated processes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and this can be discussed at a future Operations Board meeting.
Dates of Upcoming Meetings