Support quick links
You can access and get support for our services on the ISD - Research IT website:
- Research computing account applications
- Research computing user guides and documentation
- Research software development support
- Access to the Research Data Storage service
- Research data management planning
- IRIS, RPS and the Research Equipment Catalogue
- Research IT training courses
- Research Programming Hub
- Drop-in sessions
Sign up to the RITS mailing list to keep up to date with events, training courses and news about our services.
General enquiries about RITS should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible please contact us using a UCL email account.
Tweets by @uclrits
Wednesday, 22 November 2017
Update: 23 November 8:30am
Thursday, 02 November 2017
DMPOnline is a free tool which helps researchers to develop data management plans in accordance with funders' requirements by providing templates and step by step guidance. Thanks to the Research Data Management team in UCL Library Services, DMPOnline now includes customised guidance for UCL researchers with information on local infrastructure, policies and support services.