Support quick links
You can access and get support for our services on the ISD - Research IT website:
- Research computing account applications
- Research computing user guides and documentation
- Research software development support
- Access to the Research Data Storage service
- Research data management planning
- IRIS, RPS and the Research Equipment Catalogue
- Research IT training courses
- Research Programming Hub
- Drop-in sessions
Sign up to the RITS mailing list to keep up to date with events, training courses and news about our services.
General enquiries about RITS should be sent to email@example.com. Where possible please contact us using a UCL email account.
Tweets by @uclrits
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
UCL Research Student Log, Doctoral Skills Development Programme and Ethics (Research Log, Research Skills and Ethics) will be migrated to the new ISD datacentre.
Wednesday, 15 February 2017
The introduction of Grace in 2015, and its extension in 2016, has dramatically improved UCL’s ability to support “traditional” high performance computing by providing a dedicated platform for performing large parallel workloads previously handled by Iridis and Legion.