UCL Material Transfer Agreements (MTA) Policy
This policy sets out terms and conditions for the transfer of materials (including data) where UCL is either the provider or recipient.
This Policy applies to all relevant staff and students and where any Materials or Data are:
- provided by Relevant Staff or Relevant Students to third parties; or
- received from third parties except where purchased on the open market.
> For information on the MTA process and how to raise a request, visit UCL Material Transfer Agreement guidance.
Content of policy
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Ongoing review of the MTA Policy
- Appendix: Glossary of defined terms
Who should read this policy
- All staff
- PhD/doctoral students
> Material Transfer Agreement Guidance
View policy (UCL login required) →
Last updated: Sunday, August 1, 2021