Worktribe System Upgrade
21 May 2020
We are pleased to inform you that the Worktribe system has been upgraded to version 2020.1. This upgrade delivers a number of functionality and system performance enhancements.
The upgrade delivers a number of functionality enhancements and background systems improvements. Following user feedback, this includes the ability to duplicate budget lines from within a project and the ability to duplicate an existing project.
The main feature enhancements are:
- Ability to duplicate an existing project.
- Ability to duplicate budget lines within a project.
- Partner Budget Line Description has returned to the budget tab.
- A Country field has been added to the Project Details to support overseas activities.
- To support Accessibility guidelines the User Interface has been updated.
- Improved system performance with regard to search functions.
In order to find out more about the use of the new functions, please access our Worktribe Upgrade Guidance.
Research Services website provides useful guidance on how to use the functionality across the system and we regularly host virtual Worktribe drop in sessions for users.
If you have any queries or feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will be happy to help.