In addition to the guidance for researchers there are a number of ethics specific courses available.
- Ethics 1: Good Research Practice
- Ethics 2: Working with Human Subjects
- Ethics Committee Applications for Research Involving Human Subjects
- Working ethically with children and young people as research participants
- Introduction to Research Support & Integrity (available to book via InkPath)
- Research Ethics - Researcher Development
Further courses are currently in development, including one on how to complete and ethics application, and will be added to this page when published.
For information on additional training, or to access materials to use in local training sessions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated: September 2021