The ELQM is under development in 2018 so we are currently not accepting any new registrations for accreditation.
However schools are welcome to use the free self-evaluation framework to review and develop their current literacy practices.
The Excellence in Literacy Quality Mark self-evaluation framework supports the review of five connected areas of effective literacy provision:
- Quality teaching and learning for all
- Targeted literacy intervention
- Progress and pupil voice
- Professional learning and development
- Parents, carers and partnerships.
Each area incorporates five strands of regular activity in which schools will be engaged over regular cycles of review - CLEAR:
- Evidence-based decision-making
- Assessment and monitoring