- UCL Haiti Development Project Launch
- Scientific and Humanitarian Communities: A Partnership for DRR
- Katerva award finalists
- NERC Grant award to Gerald Roberts on earthquake geology
- IRDR appoints new Professor and Lecturer
- New IRDR Postgraduate Programmes
- Focus on the Positive
- Now recruiting Lectureship in Space Environment Risk Reduction
- New UCL research reveals key controls on groundwater arsenic pollution in Bangladesh
Published: Feb 17, 2015 10:46:18 PM
Published: Feb 10, 2015 10:55:30 PM
Published: Dec 23, 2014 1:06:28 PM
Office location: Rm 38, 2nd floor, South Wing, UCL Main Quadrangle
UCL Haiti Development Project Launch
28 July 2010
Hosted by Thinking Development in conjunction with UCL & UCL Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction. The programme includes the unveiling of concept designs for Haiti school, website launch, field documentary, and a wine reception.
Date: 10 August 2010
Location: South Cloisters, University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.
Thinking Development's mission is to gather the intellectual resources of the extended UCL community and our industry mentors to re-design a school, in collaboration with the Cluny network. The site will include a primary school, an adult education centre, an infirmary, a community kitchen and canteen, and a community garden. For more information, please visit: www.thinkingdevelopment.org.