The Qualitative Health Research Network consists of researchers from a range of UCL departments and institutes.
The QHRN is made up of several subcommittees:
Responsibility for organising and delivering our bi-annual 2 day international QHRN conference.
Responsibility for organising and delivering our QHRN training courses.
Responsibility for organising and delivering our QHRN critical workshops.
- Alma Ionescu,
- Yasmin Garcia-Sterling
Responsibility for organising and delivering our QHRN seminar series.
Responsibility for QHRN communications (including our website, twitter page and mailing list)
Representation across UCL
Our committee members cover a range of UCL departments and institutes, including:
- Department of Applied Health Research
- UCL eHealth Unit
- Centre for Ageing & Population Studies
- Institute of Education
- Division of Psychiatry
- Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
- Institute of Archeology
- Department of Behavioural Science and Health
- Institute for Global Health
- Institute of Child Health
- Department of Practice and Policy, UCL School of Pharmacy
- Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction
- UCL Social Research Institute