Crafting the Future of Qualitative Health Research in a Changing World
4th Qualitative Health Research Network (QHRN) Conference| 21-22 March 2019| London, UK
Submission deadline extended to Monday 1st October at 9am!
Abstracts will be selected on:
- Relevance (to the conference theme and topics outlined in the call for abstracts)
- Innovative techniques to collect, analyse or present qualitative data
- Use of plain language for a diverse audience
- Clarity (i.e. clearly states an aim and a conclusion)
Abstracts must conform to the following requirements:
- Include a short title (maximum 100 characters)
- Include the names of all authors and their organisations (If relevant, please include the authors department with their organisation name; for example, Department of Behavioural Science and Health, University College London, UK
- Maximum length of 300 words (Abstract only; If you wish to add full references, these should be entered separately and will not be included in the word count)
- Structure: background, aim or objectives, methods, results, conclusions (in the case of study protocols, please include expected results and current stage of the work)
- Indicate if the abstract is to be considered for an oral presentation or poster
If you would like propose a symposium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, the title (up to 100 characters in length) and overview (up to 300 words) of the symposium. Please additionally include in this email, the names and email addresses of each speaker to be included, alongside their abstract titles and submission reference numbers.
Please note symposiums should include up to 4 speakers and a discussant.
All abstracts to be considered for the symposium must be submitted independently for review and will additionally be considered a submission in its own right.
Several national and international travel bursaries are available for students and early career researchers. Bursaries are to contribute towards travel and accommodation only. If you would like to apply for a bursary, please email email@example.com with your submitted abstract reference number, the amount you would like to apply for and a brief justification for this amount. The deadline for enquiring about bursaries is 9am on Monday 1st October 2018.
Registration for the conference will open on the 16th November 2018. Early bird rates will apply until the 25th January 2019.
- Earlybird registration: £75
- Late registration: £90
- Pre-conference workshops: £80
- Discounts: Students will be eligible to receive a 15% discount.
Registration for one of three workshops will open at the point of registration. Only those registered for the main conference will be able to register for a workshop to be held at the Radisson Blu Portman hotel on the 21st March 2019. Workshop places are limited and will be filled on a first come first served basis.
To submit your abstract, please visit: https://www.compleatconference.co.uk/event-services/ucl-qhrn-conference-2019
The abstract submission deadline is 9am on Monday 1st October 2018. Presenters of successful abstracts will need to register for the conference by 7th January 2019 to secure their place. One oral presentation and up to two posters can be submitted per main author.
If you have any queries about the abstract submission process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org