We are delighted that you are considering applying to UCL Qatar.
The following information is a simple step-by-step guide to the online application process for UCL Qatar's degree programmes.
Please read these instructions carefully before commencing your application. Applications are made online via the main UCL Website.
- Please click Search Programmes. This will open a new window with a page titled 'Search Programmes'. After opening the new window, continue to read the instructions below.
- On the 'Search Programmes' page of the main UCL website, which you have opened in Step 1, click on the dropdown menu next to 'department' and select 'UCL Qatar' from the list of departments.
All other fields on the search page should be left blank.
- Once you have selected 'UCL Qatar' from the list of departments, click 'Search Now'. All of the UCL Qatar programmes that are currently accepting applications will appear.
- Select the UCL Qatar degree programme to which you wish to apply, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button for the course.
- Click 'New User' (to the right) to create a User Name and Password.
- You may then begin the application.
It is possible to save the application and return to it as many times as you need to until you are satisfied. You may then submit the application.
- Existing users may return to their application and log in.
Please keep a record of the email address and password that you used to create your application, as these will be required if returning to the application portal in the future.