We send out regular newsletters containing all of UCL's latest public policy work to UCL staff containing opportunities to engage with public policymakers and to the wider world.
You can subscribe to our newsletters here, or view the archive below.
Here you can find all of the UCL Public Policy newsletters, both external and aimed at UCL academics and researchers.
December 2018: Funding & opportunities for policy-based research: get involved and get your research out there
October 2018: UCL Public Policy News, Events and Opportunities
July 2018: Policy placements with the DfT and BEIS; get your research into Parliament; funding available
May 2018: UCL researchers: keep in touch and get your research into Parliament
April 2018: Exciting events and new research on preconception health, the future of the sea, Brexit and AI
April 2017: Many opportunities to get your research to policymakers including NERC innovation placements, British Academy research tender, New DEFRA research interests and the Data for Policy conference
March 2017: Apply for the Royal Society's pairing scheme, events at UCL, current parliamentary enquiries: submit your research and shine a spotlight on your work
March 2017 (external only): New Brexit Hub for UCL analysis, Children's Policy Research Unit produces policy case studies, UCL expertise in the media on reforming the House of Lords and much more
January 2017( external only): New Public Policy podcast series, recent submissions to Parliamentary enquiries and the latest research and thinking on Brexit
- December 2016: Policy Challenge Awards, Policy Placement opportunities, the latest Brexit research, insights and events PLUS can we help you produce a research briefing?
- November 2016: Funding for Brexit related projects and Parliamentary Fellowship Scheme
- October 2016 (external only): Our academics giving evidence to Parliament, UCL Policy Challenge Awards and new research: using AI to predict judicial decisions
- September 2016 (external only): 'Brexit: What now?' Research and analysis on Brexit since the referendum and 'space weather': how could it affect the financial industry?
- September 2016: Public Policy small grants scheme open, call for Research Insights briefings, apply for a secondment award