We send out regular newsletters containing all of UCL's latest public policy work to UCL staff containing opportunities to engage with public policymakers and to the wider world.
You can subscribe to our newsletters here, or view the archive below.
Here you can find all of the UCL Public Policy newsletters, both external and aimed at UCL academics and researchers.
Newsletters for UCL academics and researchers
- October 2019: October Update: funding, events and news from UCL Public Policy
- June 2019: Funding, events and news including New major report on 'A Mission Oriented UK Industrial Strategy'
- December 2018: Funding & opportunities for policy-based research: get involved and get your research out there
- October 2018: UCL Public Policy News, Events and Opportunities
- July 2018: Policy placements with the DfT and BEIS; get your research into Parliament; funding available
- May 2018: UCL researchers: keep in touch and get your research into Parliament
- April 2018: Exciting events and new research on preconception health, the future of the sea, Brexit and AI
- April 2017: Many opportunities to get your research to policymakers including NERC innovation placements, British Academy research tender, New DEFRA research interests and the Data for Policy conference
- March 2017: Apply for the Royal Society's pairing scheme, events at UCL, current parliamentary enquiries: submit your research and shine a spotlight on your work
- December 2016: Policy Challenge Awards, Policy Placement opportunities, the latest Brexit research, insights and events PLUS can we help you produce a research briefing?
- November 2016: Funding for Brexit related projects and Parliamentary Fellowship Scheme
- September 2016: Public Policy small grants scheme open, call for Research Insights briefings, apply for a secondment award
- March 2017: New Brexit Hub for UCL analysis, Children's Policy Research Unit produces policy case studies, UCL expertise in the media on reforming the House of Lords and much more
- January 2017: New Public Policy podcast series, recent submissions to Parliamentary enquiries and the latest research and thinking on Brexit
- October 2016: Our academics giving evidence to Parliament, UCL Policy Challenge Awards and new research: using AI to predict judicial decisions
- September 2016: 'Brexit: What now?' Research and analysis on Brexit since the referendum and 'space weather': how could it affect the financial industry?