- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- News and Commentaries
- Why Should the Taxpayer Fund Science and Research?
- Big Data and Education: What's the Big Idea?
- New Opportunities for Science and Research: A Talk by David Willetts
- Greening the Recovery: launch of the report of the UCL Green Economy Policy Commission
- The Complexity of Decision-Making
- Long Finance conference 2012
- National Education Systems
- Sustainable Energy Futures: Now or Never?
- Lessons for Global Health from India
- The Science of Happiness
- Climate Change and Financial Risk
- Jack Straw Lecture
- Going Low-Carbon: the governance of climate change technologies
- Transparency and Lobbying in the EU
- Challenging Behaviours: Effective Care for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Framing the Climate Change Debate
- The Future of Healthcare in Europe
- Should the UK adopt the alternative vote?
- Evidence-based policy: from development to delivery
- NASA's Future Space Exploration
- Policy placements
- Engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive UCL Public Policy news and our occasional short email newsletter
featuring current activities, upcoming events and briefings.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
Research Influencing Policy
Rt Hon Jack Straw MP
on the theme of ‘Britain and Europe’
Jack Straw is Visiting Professor, UCL Political Science and MP for Blackburn. He has held several senior Cabinet positions, including Home Secretary, Foreign Secretary and Justice Secretary.
Sir Stephen Wall, Chair of UCL Council, was discussant and the event was chaired by Professor Robert Hazell, UCL Constitution Unit, School of Public Policy.
Organised by UCL Public Policy and The European Institute
6 December 2011
Page last modified on 14 dec 11 17:20