- What is Public Engagement?
- Public Engagement Strategy
- Case Studies
- Bright Club
- Creating Connections
- Focus on the Positive
- Beacons for Public Engagement
- Contact us
Funding for Public Engagement
The Public Engagement Unit helps UCL staff and research students find funding from external organisations for projects that will make groups outside the University more involved in UCL research and teaching.
We also run three funding streams to promote innovation in public engagement activity across UCL, and to support UCL staff and students to share their research outside of the university environment.
- Step Out funding of up to £750 is available to UCL students. The fund is constantly open to applications.
- Beacon Bursaries are normally available three times a year, and provide up to £2000 per project.
- Train and Engage provides training and grants of up to £1000 for postgraduate students across UCL. The training aims to help students develop their ideas for activities that open up their research and practice to involve people beyond the context of the university. Grants are available to students' to turn their ideas into practice.
Page last modified on 31 mar 14 17:30