- What is Public Engagement?
- Collaborative Learning in the Arts, Society and the Humanities (CLASH)
- Bright Club
- Creating Connections
- Focus on the Positive
- Beacons for Public Engagement
- Contact us
Funding for Public Engagement
The Public Engagement Unit helps UCL staff and research students find funding from external organisations for projects that will make groups outside the University more involved in UCL research and teaching.
We also provide funding streams to promote innovation in public engagement activity across UCL, and to support UCL staff and students to share their research outside of the university environment.
- Step Out funding of up to £750 is available to UCL students. The fund is constantly open to applications.
- Beacon Bursaries are normally available three times a year, and provide up to £2,000 per project.
- Train and Engage provides training and grants of up to £1,000 for postgraduate students across UCL. The training aims to help students develop their ideas for activities that open up their research and practice to involve people beyond the context of the university. Grants are available to students' to turn their ideas into practice.
- Light - UCL's Public Engagement Unit is looking for UCL researchers with ideas for public engagement projects to take part in a large scale public event on the theme of light from 1st-4th May 2015. You can apply for up to £1,300 to run an activity.
Page last modified on 13 jan 15 11:19