- What is Public Engagement?
- Collaborative Learning in the Arts, Society and the Humanities (CLASH)
- Bright Club
- Creating Connections
- Focus on the Positive
- Beacons for Public Engagement
- UCL SLMS meets Museums
- Level Up Human
- Contact us
- Culture Box
Evaluation is essential for successful public engagement. UCL's Public Engagement Unit evaluates activities organised by the unit, and supports funded projects to develop evaluation plans for their activities.
- Evaluation FAQs - Frequently asked questions related to evaluating public engagement projects or activities.
- Evaluation Case Studies - Project learning and evaluation reports, completed post-project by the project lead, document the key achievements and challenges of past Beacon Bursary projects.
- Reports - Evaluation reports from UCL.
- Toolkits and guides that you can use to plan, deliver and evaluate your own engagement projects.
- UCL Evaluation Framework - An evaluation framework was developed to evaluate UCL’s public engagement programme as part of the Beacons for Public Engagement initiative. This framework provides a structure for the appraisal of the programme and projects undertaken.
Page last modified on 09 may 13 15:03