- Teaching Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Research Departments
- Clinical, Educational Health and Psychology
- Developmental Science
- Experimental Psychology
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Language & Communication
- Speech, Hearing and Phonetic Sciences
- UCL Interaction Centre
- Research Facilities
- News and Events
- Vacancies and Opportunities
- Contact Us
Read all the latest news within the Division of Psychology and Language Sciences.
Divisional Subject Pool
- Seminar Series: 7 May 2014
How to find us
UCL is situated in Bloomsbury, near the centre of London, close to the West End. It is well-served by a variety of public transport services.
Chandler House is located in Wakefield Street, about 500m south of King's Cross and St. Pancras stations. It is not recommended that you travel by car, since no visitor parking spaces are available. Also Chandler House is located within the London Congestion Charge Zone.
Chandler House is at
2 Wakefield Street
London WC1N 1PF
Blue marker on map below indicates location
- Kings Cross & St. Pancras Station (Northern, Victoria, Metropolitan, Circle & Picadilly lines)
- Russell Square Station (Piccadilly line)
- Gray's Inn Road: 17, 45, 46.
- Woburn Place: 59, 68, 91, 168
- Euston Road: 10, 30, 59, 73, 91, 205, 390, 476
- Russell Square: 7, 188
from British Rail stations
To Kings Cross & St. Pancras:
- Charing Cross - take Northern line
- Euston - take Victoria or Northern line
- Liverpool Street - take Metropolitan or Circle line
- London Bridge - take Northern line
- Marylebone - take Metropolitan or Circle line
- Paddington - take Metropolitan or Circle line
- Victoria - take Victoria line
- Waterloo - take Bakerloo line and change to Victoria line at Oxford Circus
New Interactive UCL map
There is now a new interactive map designed by the UCL Casa team. This map is useful in navigating across the UCL campus from one building to another.
Directions to Chandler House from St. Pancras
Kings Cross & St. Pancras stations are on the north side of the main Euston Road. Exit the underground station on the south side, or cross the road at street level. Walk west along Euston Road to the junction of Judd Street (there is an Irish pub on the corner). Turn left along Judd Street until you reach traffic lights at the junction with Tavistock Place. Turn left, then after 20m, turn right into Wakefield street. Chandler House is the second building entrance on the right.
Directions from UCL Campus Route Finder: Kings X to Chandler House.
Directions from Google Maps: Kings X to Chandler House.
Directions to Chandler House from Russell Square
The Russell Square station exit is on Bernard Street. Come out of the station and turn right along Bernard Street until you get to the roundabout at the corner of the the Brunswick Centre. Turn left, keeping the Brunswick centre on your left up towards Hunter Street. Walk up to the traffic lights with Tavistock Place. Turn right then after 20m turn right again into Wakefield Street. Chandler House is the second building entrance on the right.
Directions from UCL Campus Route Finder: Russell Square to Chandler House.
Directions from Google Maps: Russell Square to Chandler House.
Divisional Research Centres
- Division of Psychology and Language Sciences is based in 5 locations