UCL MSc in Dementia Scholarship
We are delighted to announce the UCL MSc in Dementia Scholarship, that is available to students applying on the mental health pathway of the MSc Dementia: Causes, Treatments and Research. The UCL MSc in Dementia scholarship has been funded by a former student of the Pharmacology Department of UCL.
More information about the mental health pathway can be found at www.ucl.ac.uk/psychiatry/study-here/msc-dementia-mental-health
1. The award will support a UK/EU student commencing their studies in September 2019 – September 2020, and is worth a total of £31,000, covering both tuition fees and living costs for full-time study over a year.
The UCL MSc in Dementia Scholarship is awarded to students based on academic merit.
To be considered for this scholarship, please apply to the MSc in Dementia: Causes, Treatments and Research Mental Health and please also send to Dr Vasiliki Orgeta, Programme Director at firstname.lastname@example.org a 1,000 word statement summarising:
(a) your research achievements;
(b) how you envisage dementia research being part of your future career;
(c) what topic in dementia and mental health you would like to research in the future, and how will you conduct this type of research;
Awards will be made on the basis of the above statements and your
application for the MSc. The name of the award-winner will be announced on our
The deadline for the UCL Dementia MSc Scholarship is Wednesday the 24th of July 2019 5:00 pm.
For any other queries please do get in touch with Nuj Monowari, email@example.com
The UCL MSc in Dementia scholarship for Academic Year 2017-2018 was
awarded to Hilary Shepherd.
The UCL MSc in Dementia scholarship for Academic Year 2018-2019 was awarded to Emily Fisher.
More information about how to apply to the MSc Dementia: Causes, Treatments and Research (Mental Health) is here.
- The UCL Dementia Strategy: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/dementia
- UCL’s leading research in dementia:https://www.ucl.ac.uk/brain-sciences/faculty-strengths/dementia
- Dementia research in the Division of Psychiatry https://www.ucl.ac.uk/psychiatry/research/olderpeople
- UCL Dementia Twitter page
The Lancet International Commission
Register your interest
Register your interest in the Dementia (Mental Health) by completing this form (and choosing Clinical and Mental health as your subject of interest.