Project streams: Information and Updates
The MARQUE project consists of six different work streams, which work together to provide a greater understanding of agitation and dementia.
Prof. Gill Livingston is the chief investigator
for all MARQUE streams, and you can see her introduce the project on this page.
- Stream 1: Conceptual research of personhood in dementia.
- Stream 2: A naturalistic two-year cohort study of agitation and quality of life in care homes.
- Stream 3: Improving agitation for people with dementia in care homes: A Cluster RCT to help train care home staff.
- Stream 4: Qualitative Study of people with moderate to severe dementia and their family carers in domestic environments.
- Stream 5: Agitation in people with severe dementia in care homes and hospitals an ethnographic approach.
- Stream 6: Piloting an intervention to improve quality of life of people with dementia in the last 6 months of life.
Professor Gill Livingston discusses MARQUE
Professor Gill Livingstone, head of the Mental Health of Older People Department at University College London discusses the MARQUE study; a study aimed at improving management of agitation and raising quality of life for people with dementia living in care homes.
You can follow project updates on Twitter @MARQUEProject