Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships & Funding
- Widening Participation
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- Years 7-11
- Years 12-13
- Adult Learners' Activities
- Teachers and Parents
- UCL Museums and Collections
- Lunch Hour Lectures
- State Schools and Colleges Conference
- Young Children in Care/Care Leavers
- Inspiring Women in Science speakers
- Activity run by UCL faculties and departments
- Progression to Russell Group Universities: Teachers' Conference
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- UCL Open Day 2013
- Register your interest
Information for School Teachers
We offer an exciting and comprehensive programme of events and activities for students in years 7 to 11 and mature students. Most of our activities are hands-on or participation based with the aim of giving your students a better understanding of university life or giving your students an opportunity to explore a subject area in more depth.
Depending on the event, sessions can be led by staff from the Outreach Team, UCL academic staff or UCL students and will take place either at UCL or at your school/college.
Below are just some of the activities we offer to schools and colleges:
- UCL students as mentors
- Visits to UCL for years 7 to 12
- Masterclasses for years 9 to 12
- Talks at schools by UCL staff on academic subjects or advice on the UCAS procedure, student finance or degree programme choice
- Information session and masterclasses for mature students
- Year 11 and Year 12 Summer Schools
- Museums and Collections learning programme
To view the full range of our programmes please view a PDF version of our 2013/14 Activities Brochure.
Please contact us if you would like to talk to us about our events and activities in more detail.
We look forward to working with you and meeting your students.
Register your interest
If you would like to be added to our teachers mailing list to be updated on our school activities, please complete the form below.