Please note the the information below relates to the 2019/20 academic year. Information about fees for the 2020/21 academic year will be published here as soon as it becomes available.
For International (Overseas) undergraduate students, UCL has implemented 'Fixed Fees' from 2018/19. The Overseas fee values published below, unless otherwise indicated in the fee notes for each programme, are the fees that will be charged to 2019/20 entrants for each year of study on the programme. For example, International (Overseas) students starting the BSc Physics in 2019/20 will pay £26,740 in 2019/20, £26,740 in 2020/21 and £26,740 in 2021/22.
For 2019, fees will be:
- £18,430 for most Education programmes;
- £19,380 for most Linguistics programmes;
- £19,970 for most Arts, Humanities and Social Science-based programmes;
- £20,640 for Laws
- £21,680 for Arts and Sciences (BASc) programmes;
- £21,870 for most Economics programmes;
- £23,470 for most Mathematics programmes;
- £24,090 for most Geography programmes;
- £24,760 for most Life Sciences programmes (£21,680 for Pharmacy MPharm);
- £25,260 for most Statistics programmes;
- £25,770 for most Architecture programmes;
- £26,740 for most Science programmes (£29,220 for Computer Science);
- £26,740 for most Archaeology, Engineering and Astrophysics programmes;
- £27,220 for Fine Art;
- £34,660 for Medicine (£23,300 for the integrated BSc year). Please note that fixed fees do not apply to the Medicine programme. See the UCL Students website for more details.
Fees for each individual programme can be found on the programme entries in this Prospectus.