Six months after graduation, the vast majority of our undergraduate students enter work or full-time study.
Destinations of UCL graduates six months after graduation
All data taken from the 'Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education' survey undertaken by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), looking at destinations of UK and EU graduates in the 2016 cohort.
"Other" represents a grouping of activities in which personal circumstance or choice has influenced the graduate's immediate options, this includes those:
- due to start a job within the next month of the survey date;
- travelling (for example, taking a gap year);
- looking after the home or family/temporarily sick or unable to work;
- seeking work or further study;
- not employed but NOT looking for employment, further study or training;
- permanently unable to work or retired.