Information for Prospective Students
Applicants must be:
- current or Prospective Full-time UCL Master's students
- be in financial need as assessed by UCL
- have applied by the date of the scholarship application deadline to study a full-time Master's degree at UCL in 2014/15.
The bursary will be awarded based on financial need only as determined by the Student Funding Office and the Deputy Dean of Students (Welfare).
Value, Benefits and Durations
- The value of the bursary is £10,000. The payment is to be applied to tuition fees in the first instance, with any remainder being paid to the successful applicant towards maintenance in termly instalments.
- The bursary is tenable for one year only.
- The bursary may be held alongside other awards.
Application deadline and procedure
The deadline for applications is: Monday, 17 March 2014.
The application form and guidance notes can be found on our Alumni and Friends Funding Awards page.
Notification of results
The successful candidate will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.
Page last modified on 04 mar 14 09:38 by Patricia Newby
*NOTE: All scholarship and student funding schemes are subject to availability of funds, and details given here are subject to change at any time. Potential applicants are urged to check information regularly to ensure they are aware of current procedures, deadlines etc.