Information for Prospective Students
The Brown Family Bursary
Note: This scholarship is under review and is currently not open for applications.
To be notified of any updates follow us on Twitter @UCL_StudentFund
All applicants are advised to read our essential information page before applying for a scholarship.
Applicants must be:
- Prospective full-time UK resident Master's students who are undertaking a one-year programme of study in the Faculties of the Built Environment, Engineering Sciences or Mathematical and Physical Sciences (BEAMS).
- Currently holding a first-class Bachelor's degree; and
- In financial need.
The bursary will be awarded based on financial need only as determined by the Student Funding Office and the Deputy Dean of Students (Welfare).
Value, terms and conditions
- The value of the bursary is £12,500. The payment is to be applied to tuition fees in the first instance, with any remainder being paid to the successful applicant towards maintenance in termly instalments.
- The bursary is tenable for one year only.
- The bursary may not be held alongside other tuition fee only awards.
Application deadline and procedure
Applications are currently not open whilst the scholarship is under review. For updates follow us on Twitter @UCL_StudentFund
Notification of results
The successful candidate will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.
Page last modified on 14 jan 14 11:18 by Daniel Newcombe
*NOTE: All scholarship and student funding schemes are subject to availability of funds, and details given here are subject to change at any time. Potential applicants are urged to check information regularly to ensure they are aware of current procedures, deadlines etc.