- Our Services
Procurement Services is part of the Finance and Business Affairs division, dealing with the procurement of goods and services. Its function is to:
reduce the UCL administrative costs through continuous streamlining of the Procurement processes; provide professional support to departments in all purchasing and related matters; give specific guidance in certain product and service areas; use the College's significant purchasing power to obtain best value for money; take a lead role on all College-wide procurement initiatives; promote and foster collaborative sustainable procurement across the HE sector to deliver better value for money and better services; and provide innovative ways to develop UCL's commercial and procurement capability; follow all College procedures and compliance with other procedures and legal requirements, appertaining to sustainable procurement and to advise departments accordingly.
- Our Mission
To provide best in class sustainable procurement, to ensure that UCL faculties, departments and institutions remain world leaders in teaching and research activity.
- Who We Are
- Matthew Keenan: Senior Procurement Manager - Estates (x09633, email@example.com)
- Andrew Edwards: Senior Procurement Manager - IT (07702 287820, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hanna Chipchase: Procurement Manager - Professional Services (x09696, email@example.com)
- Linda Tyrrell: Procurement Manager - STEM-ED (x09634, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Winston Yearwood: Procurement Manager - Estates (x56130, email@example.com)
- Hitesh Mistry, Interim Procurement Manager - Professional Services (x56472, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Steve Bryant: Procurement Officer - Professional Services (x09630, email@example.com)
- Denise Luck: Procurement Officer - Estates (x58614), firstname.lastname@example.org
- How To Contact Us
For general queries please contact: email@example.com or 020 7679 9672 (x09672) and select the appropriate commodity area from the list.
Please note, if you are an external supplier seeking to become a supplier at UCL please visit the following webpage: Becoming a Supplier at UCL