The Commercial and Procurement team at UCL is moving from a reactive and transactional function, to a body that leads strategic change across the organisation and ensures the commercial opportunities are realised. Our aim is not only to deliver a first class Procurement service which supports UCL’s Sustainable Procurement Strategy, but to also support and deliver the aims of UCL
- Our Services
Procurement Services is part of the Finance and Business Affairs division, dealing with the procurement of goods and services. Its function is to:
- reduce the UCL administrative costs through continuous streamlining of the Procurement processes;
- provide professional support to departments in all purchasing and related matters;
- give specific guidance in certain product and service areas;
- use the College's significant purchasing power to obtain best value for money;
- take a lead role on all College-wide procurement initiatives;
- promote and foster collaborative sustainable procurement across the HE sector to deliver better value for money and better services and provide innovative ways to develop UCL's commercial and procurement capability;
- follow all College procedures and compliance with other procedures and legal requirements, appertaining to sustainable procurement and to advise departments accordingly.
- Our Mission
To provide best in class sustainable procurement, to ensure that UCL faculties, departments and institutions remain world leaders in teaching and research activity.
- Who We Are
- Matthew Keenan: Senior Procurement Manager - Estates (x09633, email@example.com)
- Andrew Edwards: Senior Procurement Manager - IT (07702 287820, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hanna Chipchase: Procurement Manager - Professional Services (x09696, email@example.com)
- Linda Tyrrell: Procurement Manager - STEM-ED (x09634, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Winston Yearwood: Procurement Manager - Estates (x56130, email@example.com)
- Syed Haujee, Interim Procurement Manager - Professional Services (07780 617061,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Steve Bryant: Procurement Officer - Professional Services (x09630, email@example.com)
- Denise Luck: Procurement Officer - Estates (x58614), firstname.lastname@example.org
- How To Contact Us
For general queries please contact: email@example.com or 020 7679 9672 (x09672) and select the appropriate commodity area from the list.
Please note, if you are an external supplier seeking to become a supplier at UCL please visit the following webpage: Becoming a Supplier at UCL
- Want to join the team
We are recruiting for a number of roles. You can find out more on the Join us page.