- Our Services
Procurement Services is part of the Finance and Business Affairs division, dealing with the procurement of goods and services. Its function is to:
reduce the UCL administrative costs through continuous streamlining of the Procurement processes; provide professional support to departments in all purchasing and related matters; give specific guidance in certain product and service areas; use the College's significant purchasing power to obtain best value for money; take a lead role on all College-wide procurement initiatives; promote and foster collaborative sustainable procurement across the HE sector to deliver better value for money and better services; and provide innovative ways to develop UCL's commercial and procurement capability; follow all College procedures and compliance with other procedures and legal requirements, appertaining to sustainable procurement and to advise departments accordingly.
- Our Mission
To provide best in class sustainable procurement, to ensure that UCL faculties, departments and institutions remain world leaders in teaching and research activity.
- Who We Are
- John Feraday: Director of Procurement (x09629, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Matthew Keenan: Senior Procurement Manager ( x59633 , email@example.com)
- Michelle Plimmer: Senior Procurement Manager (x59370, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hanna Chipchase: Procurement Manager (x09696, email@example.com)
- Linda Tyrrell: Procurement Manager (x09634, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Winston Yearwood: Procurement Manager (x56130, email@example.com)
- Steve Bryant: Procurement Officer (x09630, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Wilder: Procurement Officer (x59687, email@example.com)
- Yuliya Abramova: Procurement Manager (x57589, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prince Ahmed: Procurement Officer (x58080, email@example.com)
- Alexandros Varnavides: Procurement Officer (x58083, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How To Contact Us
For general queries please contact: email@example.com or 020 7679 9672 (x09672)Postal address: Procurement Services, UCL Finance & Business Affairs, University College London, Gower Street,London, WC1E Visitors: Procurement Services, UCL Finance & Business Affairs, University College London, 38–50 Bidborough Street, London WC1H 9BT
For information about travelling to UCL and maps of the campus, please see the UCL Locations Website.