The MPA offers a balanced coverage of a wide range of public administration topics, with a strong focus on managing public services and leadership skills.
Participants will be given strong analytical foundations and be exposed to public sector challenges commonly faced by public organisations, or non-profit and private firms. The programme's structure and real-world fieldwork opportunities foster the leadership skills needed to adapt to tomorrows greater demands for accountability, efficiency and success from public, non-profit, and private organisations. Examples of some themes include:
- Managing Public Services and Multilevel Governance
- Organisational requirements for implementing successful public policies (public-private partnerships, networks, public agencies, among others)
- The Economics of Public Policy and Management of Public Finances
- Data Analysis and Policy Evaluation
- Leadership in Public, Private and non-profit Organisations