The International and Public Affairs Society
Students are at the heart of the Department and IPAS organise and are involved in many activities across the year including fundraising events and academic conferences. They endeavour to develop a strong and friendly community within the Department to ensure all have the best possible experience during their time at UCL. Social events range from informal debates, film screenings, fun-runs, and parties. All are welcome.
Mission and vision
- Develop a strong and friendly community within UCL’s School of Public Policy (SPP).
- Organise social and fundraising events.
- Introduce new events and set novel trends.
- Build connections between UCL’s SPP community and the outside world, especially through working with other societies across different universities in London.
- Organise joint events with major think tanks.
- Organise philanthropic events and raise funds for a charity of the Committee’s choosing.
- Enhance cooperation with other societies within UCL.
- Draft a new Constitution for IPAS.