Nele Marianne Ewers-Peters
Teaching Fellow in International Organisations & Security Studies
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 3.07, 29/30 Tavistock Sq.
Nele Marianne Ewers-Peters is Teaching Fellow in International Organisations and Security Studies in the Department of Politics Science and a PhD Candidate at the University of Kent. Her research interests include European security in a broader sense and more specifically, she focuses on European foreign, security and defence policy (CFSP, CSDP) and NATO. Nele’s research interests further include relations between international security organisations, military crisis management and the study of international organisations.
- Security and defence
- EU's Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP) and Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP)
- Interorganisational cooperation
- Military crisis management operations
- Global governance in security and defence
- IR theories
- Qualitative research
- Field research, interviews
- Content analysis