UCL Philosophy Department information for current MA students.
- MA Handbook: This guide in Moodle contains all the essential information for students on the MA in Philosophy.
- MA Modules 2018/19: Provisional list of modules running with descriptions.
- Key Contacts: Who to get in touch with for various taught Master's enquiries.
- Forms and information for all UCL Philosophy students.
Supervision list for MA Philosophy dissertations.
MA Dissertation Information:
Two copies of your MA dissertation are due in the Departmental Office by 4pm on Monday 3rd September 2018.
You also need to submit this via Moodle by this deadline too.
Dissertations should be handed in as follows:
- Two copies, not in a folder, but with the pages of each copy well secured (e.g. stapled or bound) and including the Cover Sheet (link below).
- Download Cover Sheet (Word doc). The module code for the MA Philosophy dissertation is PHILGA99.
- Your dissertation should have a clear bibliography at the end listing all works you have referred to or quoted from.
- There is a guide to referencing here.
- Do not include your name anywhere in the dissertation (hard copy or Moodle upload).