In autumn 2020, CelebrAGE supported a series of virtual lunchtime webinars that were organised by the Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences Age Related Medicines Focus Group.
The seminars ran each month from September to October 2020, with two speakers and opportunity for questions. Topics that were covered included:
- Ameliorating the gut microbiome for longevity and healthy ageing
- The Gut Microbiome and drug interactions: Biopharmaceutical and oral bioavailability considerations
- The Ageing Gut: Biopharmaceutical Considerations
- Mind the Gap Between the Design and Administration of Oral Medicines for Older People
- Drug Development in Age-Related Medicines and Challenges in Low and Middle Income Countries (LMICs): An academic and pharmaceutical industry perspectiveAs part of the webinars we are also pleased to have a speaker from the MHRA, to talk on “Including the Elderly in Clinical Trials – a Regulatory Viewpoint”.
To watch these webinars and to find out more, take a look at the APSGB page.