- Staff and students based at UCL School of Pharmacy may use the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service provided by the Library at Brunswick Square.
- This service is for items which are not held by UCL Library Services but are required for UCL study or research. To check whether the item you need is available at a UCL Library, please check Explore for holdings across sites.
- Staff and students at other UCL sites should visit the Interlending and Document Supply webpage for information about central and local arrangements.
- To make an ILL request please fill in and return this
- Please print and send the completed form to us. Also, please use a separate form for each and every request, as per Copyright and British Library regulations.
- Delivery speeds vary, depending on availability and material type.
- Requesters will be notified via email when a request is ready to collect. Requests can be collected from the School of Pharmacy Library Desk.
Renewal and Return
- If you require a renewal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the item is due for return. It may not be possible to renew some items and some may be for reference only.
- All costs incurred on items lost or damaged whilst on loan will be passed on to the signatory of the form.
- The School of Pharmacy Library do loan items to other Libraries. We accept requests via mail or email. For details please visit UCL ILDS.
Please email email@example.com if you require any further information.