IT services for the UCL School of Pharmacy are provided through UCL Information Services Division (ISD) by IT for SLMS - a section of ISD dedicated to operating and maintaining the IT services for Faculties within the School of Life and Medical Sciences.
Here at the School we have a dedicated local team based in computer unit, room 226. We strive to provide a high quality service for all members of the school, where our aim is to allow staff and students to conduct their research & studies as effectively as possible.
We are the first point of contact for any question, problem or request related to IT here at the UCL School of Pharmacy. Our dedicated team of staff has a broad area of knowledge and in many cases can deal directly with requests. When this is not possible they will assign it to colleagues in the ISD.
For information about E-learning in the division, please look at the dedicated E-learning area.
Here are just some of our activities;
- Providing hardware & software support on devices for all staff and students
- IT Lab support
- Business & Administration support
- The upkeep, maintenance and security of the school network infrastructure, and the links to the UCL network
- Provide reliable file storage for individuals and research groups
- Advice on the purchasing of IT equipment
- Audio Visual support and maintenance of equipment
- Consultancy on IT solutions to support Teaching and Learning
- Assistance with Research IT requirements
- Further information on central IT offering
Tel: 0207 753 5838