The UCL School of Pharmacy does not participate in the Erasmus Traineeship scheme (which is designed for work and teaching placements), with one exception.
As a result, this opportunity is only available to students from our partner universities who meet all of the following criteria:
- The applicant must be registered at one of our Erasmus partner universities as a student (i.e., not recent graduate)
- The traineeship is for a research placement which contributes to the student's degree (UG/PG) or doctoral (PhD) project
- The placement is for a minimum of 3 months
- The partner university is unable to nominate the student via Erasmus Mobility for Studies
- The maximum number of all incoming students from the partner university in the given academic year is not exceeded (as per the inter-institutional agreement)
Applications will be processed in the same way as for those applying via Erasmus Student Mobility for Studies and must meet the same entry requirements.
Students who have been nominated for Erasmus Traineeship by their home university and who meet all of the above criteria should visit our Application Process and Placement Allocation page for instructions on how to apply.