Whilst the UCL campus is closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, UCL Library Services offer consultations and one-to-one training online via Microsoft Teams or Blackboard Collaborate.
How to book
Complete this online form.
If you would like to discuss your training requirements before making a booking, especially if it is for pharmacy-related resources, please email email@example.com.
Topics and resources
- Literature Searching.
- Using Explore.
- Using Literature Databases. View the directory of Pharmacy Databases for the resources for which Pharmacy Library staff offer training.
- Using EndNote.
- Open Access; Plan S; Open Science.
- Research Publications Service (RPS) and Institutional Research Information Service (IRIS).
- Research Data Management Plans (RDMPs).
- ORCID; Publons.
- Developing a Search Strategy.
- Referencing and Plagiarism. [UCL Plagiarism Statement].
- Reference Management.
- DIY Current Awareness.
Guides and tutorials
Online guides and tutorials are available at LibrarySkills@UCL.
Online tutorial (20 minutes): Essential skills for searching biomedical databases.
Pharmacy-related materials are on relevant Moodle modules (General and Course-specific).