- Personal Tutoring at UCL
- PPD in Personal Tutorials
- Being an Effective Personal Tutor
- Support and Guidance for Personal Tutors
- Examples of Departmental Practice
- Important Information
- Resources for Personal Tutors
Support and Guidance for Personal Tutors
The primary point of reference for Personal Tutors is their respective Departmental Tutors who should coordinate the appointment, induction and ongoing support of Personal Tutors.
The following pages are intended as additional support to help academic staff prepare for being a Personal Tutor. There may be events and other resources organised from time to time for support of Personal Tutors and exchange of good practice in personal tutoring. These will be communicated by appropriate means at the relevant times.
Page last modified on 21 sep 16 13:41