To whom can I turn for advice about personal tutoring?

The Departmental Tutor is responsible for Personal Tutoring arrangements at a departmental level, with upward reference to the Faculty Tutor if appropriate. In most departments, an informal network of advice and guidance will operate, with mentoring arrangements in place for new teaching staff. Don't be reticent to ask colleagues for advice about strategies for personal tutoring, and equally be willing to contribute your own expertise to others as you develop successful strategies yourself.

Advice may also be obtained via the Personal Tutors' Forum linked to this site.

Page last modified on 13 sep 10 09:06