Occasional Help Opportunity in CPD@PaLS
The CPD@PaLS is looking for some Occasional Help during busy times for the smooth running of a programme of CPD courses, Summer Schools, National and International conferences.
You will be asked to offer your help - “as and when” required - for the administration of the yearly programme of activities.
Main duties will include:
a) Marketing and publicity
- Assist with the promotion of CPD activities
- Website marketing and social media
- Undertake marketing/internet researches to promote existing and new activities using digital channels to reach consumers
- Assist with advertising and direct mailing as required
- Social Events
- Prepare and compile social events brochure
- Assist with the preparation of publicity (including leaflets, programmes, mail shots)
b) Organisation and planning
- Assisting with events arrangements (such as reception on the day, registration and refreshments);
- Preparation of course packs (photocopy of hand-outs, collection and collations of materials and documents)
- Input data on the CPD database or
- Any other organisational and administrative activities related to the running of the CPD Programme.
For further details, please see job description.
The hourly salary will be based on the UCL salary scale Grade 6 at £14.32 per hour (including LW).
If you are interested please email your CV to Molly Bennett (email@example.com) not later than Tuesday 19th April 2016.