Development of motion processing in children with autism Developmental Science, 13 (6),
Superior temporal activation as a function of linguistic knowledge: insights from deaf native signers who speechread. Brain and Language, 112 (2),
- Selective attention and perceptual load in autism spectrum disorder. External link Psychol Sci, 20 (11), DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-9280.2009.02454.x
- Editorial External link Scandinavian journal of psychology, 50 (5), DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2009.00755.x
Audiovisual speech processing In Moore B; Tyler L; Marslen-Wilson W (Eds.), The Perception of Speech , . Oxford: 232034.
Cognitive Hearing Science: a special anniversary issue Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 50 (5),
Cognitive Hearing Science: the view from hearing impairment and deafness. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 50 (5),
The processing of audiovisual speech: empirical and neural bases In Moore BCJ; Tyler LK; Marslen-Wilson W (Eds.), The perception of speech: from sound to meaning , . Oxford, New York: 124846.
- The signing brain: the neurobiology of sign language. External link TRENDS IN COGNITIVE SCIENCES, 12 (11), DOI: 10.1016/j.tics.2008.07.010
- Hand and mouth: cortical correlates of lexical processing in British Sign Language and speechreading English. External link JOURNAL OF COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE, 20 (7), DOI: 10.1162/jocn.2008.20084
- Corrigendum to “Fingerspelling, signed language, text and picture processing in deaf native signers: The role of the mid-fusiform gyrus” [NeuroImage 35 (2007) 1287-1302] (DOI:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2007.01.025) External link NeuroImage, 40 (2), DOI: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2007.12.023
- Fingerspelling, signed language, text and picture processing in deaf native signers: The role of the mid-fusiform gyrus (vol 35, pg 1287, 2007) External link NEUROIMAGE, 40 (2), DOI: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2007.12.023