Introduction to Sign Language Linguistics Cambridge: 969573.
Emotion recognition from posed and spontaneous dynamic expressions: Human observers vs. machine analysis Emotion
Beyond shared signals: The role of downward gaze in the stereotypical representation of sad facial expressions Emotion
Sign language corpora and the future In Hochgesang J; Fenlon J (Eds.), Sign Language Corpora : 1712095.
Hay fever is associated with prevalence, age of onset and persistence of stuttering Advances in Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- The Neural Time Course of Semantic Ambiguity Resolution in Speech Comprehension External link Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, DOI: 10.1162/jocn_a_01493
Power’s Mission: Impact and The Quest for Goal Achievement Current Opinion in Psychology
- Fine-Grained Mapping of Cortical Somatotopies in Chronic Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. External link The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, 39 (46), DOI: 10.1523/jneurosci.2005-18.2019
- Mapping sequences can bias population receptive field estimates External link DOI: 10.1101/821918
- Establishing an infrastructure for collaboration in primate cognition research External link PLoS One, 14 (10), DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0223675
- Neural Networks Supporting Phoneme Monitoring Are Modulated by Phonology but Not Lexicality or Iconicity: Evidence From British and Swedish Sign Language External link Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 13 DOI: 10.3389/fnhum.2019.00374
- Population receptive field estimates for motion-defined stimuli External link NeuroImage, 199, DOI: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2019.05.068