Spatial Cognition Lab
- Our research investigates the neural representations of space.
- From cognitive maps to spatial schemas Nature Reviews Neuroscience DOI: 10.1038/s41583-022-00655-9
- Sleep targets highly connected global and local nodes to aid consolidation of learned graph networks Scientific Reports, 12 (1) DOI: 10.1038/s41598-022-17747-2
- Architectural experience: Clarifying its central components and their relation to core affect with a set of first-person-view videos Journal of Environmental Psychology, 82 DOI: 10.1016/j.jenvp.2022.101841
- View all publications from this lab