Spatial Cognition Lab
- Our research investigates the neural representations of space.
- Exposure to high-rise buildings negatively influences affect: evidence from real world and 360-degree video Cities & Health, 1-13 DOI: 10.1080/23748834.2020.1839302
- The Hippocampal Cognitive Map: One Space or Many? Trends Cogn Sci DOI: 10.1016/j.tics.2019.12.013
- Backtracking during navigation is correlated with enhanced anterior cingulate activity and suppression of alpha oscillations and the ‘default-mode’ network. Proc Biol Sci, 286 (1908), 20191016-20191016 DOI: 10.1098/rspb.2019.1016
- View all publications from this lab