Spatial Cognition Lab
- Our research investigates the neural representations of space.
- The Versatile Wayfinder: Prefrontal Contributions to Spatial Navigation. Trends Cogn Sci DOI: 10.1016/j.tics.2021.02.010
- Hippocampal place cells encode global location but not connectivity in a complex space. Current Biology DOI: 10.1016/j.cub.2021.01.005
- Computer models of saliency alone fail to predict subjective visual attention to landmarks during observed navigation Spatial Cognition & Computation, 21 (1), 39-66 DOI: 10.1080/13875868.2020.1830993
- View all publications from this lab