Speech Science Forum - 2020 Term 1 Schedule
22 October 2020–17 December 2020, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
Speech Science Forum Term 1 Schedule
- All | UCL staff | UCL students
Dr. Antony Scott Trotter – Speech, Hearing and Phonetic Science07504204514
Please join us at the Speech Science Forum in Term 1. The schedule is as follows:
- 22nd October, 4pm - Sam Kirkham "A typology of British English laterals: From regional dialects to new varieties"
- 29th October, 4pm - Chengxia Wang "The end of the rhythm class hypothesis as we know it"
- 5th November, 10am - Xing Tian "Dissecting the internal forward mechanisms in speech production"
- 19th November, 4pm - Jalal Al-Tamimi "The role of the epilarynx in the production fo guttural Levantine Arabic: An ultrasound Tongue imaging study"
- 26th November, 4pm - Bryony Payne
- 3rd December, 4pm - Talia Isaacs "Investigating global pronunciation and fluency constructs: Measures derived from second language speech samples and raters' perspectives"
- 10th December, 4pm - James Kirby
- 17th December, 4pm - Linda Drijvers "Multimodal language processing in the brain"